WE Market Your Home to get maximum exposure
The first matter of business is your curb appeal. We are not only talking about physically driving by your home. We are talking about your online curb appeal both inside and out.
- Once the listing agreement is signed, we provide a consultation with a professional stager who will give you tips and lists to give your home the appeal that is essential to market your home. Our goal is to have your home appeal to the largest portion of the market.
According to the National Association of Realtors statistics for 2018, in 2001 eight percent of buyers found their home on the internet; today 49% of buyers find the home they ultimately purchase on the internet. It appears that more people bought new homes last year which effected the number who found their home on the internet.
So the internet is where most of our time and money is spent. The internet is keeping your home in front of the buyers 24/7.
- As members of the St Louis Realtors your home is placed in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS). The MLS is the agents’ bible. The information here is vetted (we can rely on it being true). It contains data and pictures about the property.
- Through the Internet Data Exchange (IDX) your home will always be displayed on: remax.com, HomeStLouis.com and my personal website AtHomeInStl.com. Thanks to IDX, it will also show up on the websites of other major, and not so major real estate companies.
- Syndication makes it possible to advertise your home on these popular websites: zillow, trulia, homes.com, realtor.com, point2.Homes, homefinder.com and many others.
Barbara Heise, At Home In Stl.com
Here is where my team takes advertising a step further than most other agents to market your home. The internet is working for you 24/7 in multiple social media platforms.
- We write a blog about your listing that includes information about the property, community and schools. This blog is promoted on all of our social channels and advertised on Facebook.
- A virtual tour of your home is created on circlepix.
- Your home is promoted on Twitter, Facebook, Linkedin and Google+ throughout the listing term.
- We create a Pinterest board and promote the board via twitter.
- Listing is featured on Linkedin company profile.
- A sign in your yard with a direct line to us so that we can give correct information.
Homes have a character of their own so we design a social media strategy that is specific to your home. We share our schedule with you at the time of the listing. Click here to download ebook on Maximum Exposure
My brokerage is RE/MAX Results. I am proud to be an agent with this outstanding agency. We have five offices throughout St Louis and St Louis County and approximately 150 agents. Yet with this small amount of agents, our company ranked #5 on the 2014 Business Journal Book of Lists.
RE/MAX Results and our broker provide the latest in technology. Their support is non-paralleled in the St Louis area.
The owner/broker of RE/MAX Results is Sandra Hancock – an energetic and civic minded leader.
• Broker/Owner RE/MAX Results
• 5 offices, 140 agents and $385,000,000 in sales
• RE/MAX Broker of the Year ‐ St. Louis Region 2007
• MLS Chairman 2012
• SLAR Executive Committee 2012
• SLAR Realtor of the Year 2011
• SLAR Presidents Award 2001
• SLAR and MAR Contracts Committee
• Women’s Council of Realtors ‐ Entrepreneur of the Year 2011
• RE/MAX Brokerage of the Year ‐ St. Louis Region 2014
We are part of the global RE/MAX community. When you list with RE/MAX you are receiving the benefit of billions of dollars of advertising that have made RE/MAX the real estate leader it is today.
Locally or globally, get where you want to be with RE/MAX. The RE/MAX login allows you to choose your language preference.
• RE/MAX agents sell more real estate than any other U.S. brand.*
• RE/MAX agents have the experience to get the job done in today’s market.
• RE/MAX is the most productive real estate network.
• RE/MAX: The #1 name in real estate. **
• #1 in brand awareness. **
• RE/MAX is who homebuyers and sellers think of first.***
• RE/MAX has led all other real estate brands in national TV advertising since 2002.*****
• Through remax.com, RE/MAX agents receive more than 1 million leads a year – each
free of referral fees.
• remax.com is one of the most visited real estate franchise websites.****
• remax.com shows all of the listings in thousands of cities and towns
• RE/MAX is in nearly 100 countries, more than any of its competitors.
• Every 30 seconds, a RE/MAX agent helps someone find their perfect place.
• RE/MAX agents make up less than 2 percent of real estate agents, but account for nearly10 percent of all agents’ sales.
*“As measured by residential transaction sides.”
**“Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness.”
***“Source: MMR Strategy Group study of unaided awareness among buyers, sellers, and those planning to buy or sell; asked, when they think of real estate brands, which ones come to mind? (first mention recorded).”
**** “Source: Experian Marketing Services Hitwise data, full-year 2014. ‘Real Estate Franchise websites’ identified by RE/MAX.”
*****“Source: Nielsen Monitor-Plus / A25-54 GRPs Unequivalized for ads placed through nationwide buys (not including Spanish-language television). Spot TV GRPs are equivalized to national ratings for competitors running national campaigns.”